Online Magazine Blogger
- Online magazine bloggers for Interact Magazine Online would produce thought provoking and interesting articles that are relevant to our youth and student readers.
- To think of new ways we can expand our fledgling blog and connect with similar sites.
- Contribute articles focussed on interfaith and intercultural issues and everything and anything current that you think our young readers would enjoy, via e-mail.
- Enthusiasm and passion for interfaith, intercultural issues and writing/ journalism.
- Some relevant experience (voluntary and/or paid as we will need a sample of your work)
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to commit to a blog post every two weeks for a minimum period of two months
- Open to criticism, as all blogs will be edited by the Project Officer.
- Professional approach
Interact is a not for profit organisation with the core aim of increasing understanding and strengthening community cohesion, in particular amongst people of different faith and belief backgrounds. To do this we facilitate dialogue and group volunteer activities, enabling members of all faith communities to work together for the benefit of all communities. Our projects are tailored for young people and students from all faith and cultural backgrounds.
Please send a covering letter, CV and 250 word recent sample of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply by March 15th 2012. Please note that we may make appointments prior to the closing date.